"It is the lack of education in those three vital subjects...
- The 'Classics' to tell us there's right and wrong
- The 'Sciences' to tell us where that right and wrong divide is
- The 'Religious Education' to tell us why that matters... that distinction.
We have to start with our own children and ensure that they are given those three types of education... and as a precursor to those three types of education... even before you went to university... you were taught three subjects:
- 'Grammar', a detailed knowledge of how your own language hangs together... as language is the pathway of thought.
- 'Logic', which included Mathematics... straight thinking... to ensure you think in a rational way... rather than in a purely emotional or biased or political way.
- 'Rhetoric'... once you had learnt your own language thoroughly and learnt how to think logically... then and only then can you exercise your will and express yourself in a way that will come across as logical and indeed persuasive to others".